Hair fall is a common menace at every door. With the passage of days, it has been spreading like blazing fire. With the advancements in medical science, hair fall treatments have also got modernized and effective. These days moustache and beard hair reconstruction has been trending for quite some time. Now let us unravel more regarding the moustache and beard hair construction. Read till the end of the article to know more.
What is moustache and beard hair reconstruction?
Moustache and beard hair reconstruction refers to the regaining or enhancement of hair volume around the face and above the lips. This type of reconstruction is preferably carried out in men. There’s a popular belief where a man must possess a moustache and beard to symbolize his masculinity. However with the progression of minds and thoughts, people these days are going beyond the preset beauty standards and accepting the way they look like the best.
Many men are willing to regain or intensify their moustache and beards with increased volumes of hair. All this is possible with a reconstruction. Moustache and beard reconstruction is carried out by an experienced doctor. So, the chances of errors get minimized.
What are the reasons for the lack of moustache and beard hair?
There can be several reasons for the lack of moustache and beard hair. Here is the list of factors that prevent hair growth in the moustache and beard region.
- Genetics: Genes play a significant role in determining a lot of physical and mental traits of a person. If your father has fuller and voluminous beards and moustaches and chances are that you’ll also develop a similar kind of moustache and beards and vice versa.
- Hormones: Our bodies are highly regulated by the actions of hormones. Each hormone plays a specific role within the body. For hair growth and hair loss, hormones do have their say. Therefore, hormone levels should remain optimum for moustache and beard hair growth.
- Alopecia Areata: Alopecia Areata is a disorder where a person loses hair extensively. Sometimes this can even span to face, back and rest of the body. A lot of medications can minimize the condition but cannot vamp out thoroughly. Alopecia Areata can also be the reason for the lack of moustache and beard hair in some cases.
- Dietary issues: Our diet plays a crucial role in enriching our bodies with essential nutrients. We obtain a lot of goodness from the food that we eat. Improper food habits can cause health issues and hair loss even. Sometimes this can also result in the lack of moustache and beard hair. Therefore one should consume nutritious food to stay healthy and hairy.
- Lifestyle Problems: Inappropriate lifestyle choices such as late-night sleep, junk foods, smoking, drinking etc can play a significant role in lack of moustache and beard hair.
Why go for a moustache and beard hair reconstruction?
Why not go for a moustache and beard hair reconstruction? Sounds funny right?
Here are some of the reasons why you should go for moustache and beard hair reconstruction.
- You can get an amazing fuller moustache and beard like never before
- It can enhance your overall look
- It can even boost your confidence levels and more
- Genetically prone individuals with less beard and or inadequate hair on face can improve their looks
- Some communities in India like sikhs always keep beard. Those with lost beard hair can go for beard hair transplant.
- Diseases like alopecia areata and other autoimmune medical conditions are not advised to consider beard transplant.
Still speculating? Stop getting confused visit Monaris hair care for hair consultations as they it is the best clinic in India and is also very famous for carrying out best hair transplants in India