A thick beard or moustache is a symbol of manhood and strength for some men. It’s also a fashion statement for a lot of young men. To bring out the best look men can choose the option of Beard and Moustache Transplant. The restoration or augmentation of hair volume around the face and above the lips is referred to as Beard and Moustache Transplant. This procedure can be taken by men suffering from spotty or patchy loss of hair from goatee, other parts of the beard, sideburns or moustache. The absence of hair could be hereditary or due to surgical scars, burns or other types of accidents.
What are the reasons for the lack of Beard and Moustache hair?
A lack of moustache and beard hair can be caused by a variety of factors. The variables that limit hair growth in the moustache and beard region are listed below:
- Hormones: Hormones play an important role in our body’s regulation. Each hormone has a distinct function in the body. Hormones play a role in hair growth and hair loss. As a result, hormone levels for moustache and beard hair development should remain optimal.
- Genetics: Genes have an important part in determining a person’s physical and mental characteristics. If your father has bigger, voluminous beards and moustaches, it’s likely that you’ll acquire a moustache and beards as well, and vice versa.
- Inappropriate lifestyle choices: Lifestyle choices such as late-night sleep, junk foods, smoking, and drinking, among others, can contribute to a loss of moustache and beard hair.
- Dietary issues: Our diet is critical in providing necessary nutrients to our bodies. The food we consume provides us with a great deal of goodness. Improper eating habits can lead to health problems and even hair loss. This can sometimes result in a lack of moustache and beard hair. As a result, in order to keep healthy and hairy, one should eat nutritious foods.
- Alopecia Areata: Alopecia Areata is a hair loss disorder in which a person loses a lot of hair. This can sometimes extend to the face, back, and rest of the body. Many treatments can help to reduce the severity of the disease, but they can’t completely eliminate it. In certain circumstances, Alopecia Areata can be the cause of a lack of moustache and beard hair.
Why should one opt for Beard and Moustache hair reconstruction?
- You can get an amazing fuller moustache and beard like never before
- It can enhance your overall look
- It can even boost your confidence levels and more.
- Genetically prone individuals with less beard and or inadequate hair on face can improve their looks
- Some communities in India always keep beard. Those with lost beard hair can go for beard hair transplant.
What is the treatment/procedure for a moustache and beard hair reconstruction?
Over the scalp, we apply the same procedure that we use for hair transplant. The grafts are taken from the donor area, which is the back of the scalp. Following that, the removed grafts are transplanted onto the beard or moustache’s patchy bald areas. Almost all of the patches can be covered and treated in one sitting due to the abundance of hair from the donor spot. As a result, beard or moustache transplanting frequently produces excellent results. The transplanted hair grows normally like other facial hair and can be trimmed or shaved just like other facial hair.